New Update of the Map for Automated Driving in Austria - Autonomous Mobility Ecosystem Landscape Austria- Version 2023.01
Digitrans and the Automobil-Cluster OÖ published the first version of the “Map for Automated Driving in Austria” in 2022. With February 2023, a newly updated version could now be published.
The map for automated driving in Austria provides an up-to-date overview of all participating companies, institutions, research and educational organizations as well as current research projects and use cases in the field of autonomous driving in Austria.
Thanks to the overwhelmingly positive feedback, around 23 companies, organizations and research projects were updated for the new version of the Map for Automated Driving.
Updates on the map for automated driving in Austria
In total, about 23 new companies and projects could be updated in version 2023.01. In the section National Projects, as well as in the EU projects, the already expired ones were removed and updated with current projects.
New companies: Blackshark.ai GmbH, CISC Semiconductor GmbH , NXP Semiconductors Austria GmbH and Co KG, SBA Research GmbH, TECOB Consulting e.U., Holding Graz – Kommunale Dienstleistungen GmbH, TOM Robotics GmbH.
New projects: Reciprocity-Project, Central System, EUREKA TestEPS, Riamo, InVADE, WE-Transform, FAME, KASSA-AST, Digitrans eVAN, AlpLab-TORUS, Catapult-Project, iDREAMS, ArchitectECA2030, Tedusar, THE AUTONOMOUS
Objectives and benefits of the map for automated driving in Austria
The map for automated driving “Autonomous Mobility Ecosystem Landscape Austria” acts as:
- “Compass” for quickly finding one’s way through the jungle of versatile technologies and possible applications
- Networking tool for potential cooperation partners for funding and research projects in the field of automated driving
- Springboard for driving forward the topic of “Autonomous Driving” more quickly in Austria
- Tool for visualization and structuring of the entire ecosystem around Autonomous Mobility in Austria
- Map for politics and stakeholders, Upper Austrian supplier industry, users and international clusters as well as cities and regions interested in autonomous mobility and transport solutions.
Details of the map for automated driving in Austria "Autonomous Driving Landscape Austria"
The “Autonomous Driving Landscape Austria” was co-developed with students from the Global Sales and Marketing program at Steyr University of Applied Sciences under the direction of Dr. Harald Hammer, MBA. It offers a structured overview of the entire ecosystem in the field of autonomous driving in Austria.
A total of around 200 companies, institutions, research and educational organizations as well as current research projects and use cases that contribute to the Austrian research and industrial landscape in the field of autonomous driving were collected.
Further information, details on the clustering logic and how you can participate with your company can be found on the project website of Automobil-Cluster OÖ